Attention: The Deliverator is no longer available. This page is kept for posterity only.
The Deliverator is a charming and handy device to help you deliver stuff to your friends or customers in Second Life. It’s super easy to use, can deliver to practically anyone, and there are no subscription fees. It could even save you from an untimely, boredom-induced demise! (Maybe.)
The Deliverator is available at Cuddlefish Junction or in the Xstreet SL Marketplace for just L$500! If you like to give out freebies, invitations, and other stuff to lots of people, we think you’ll find it’s money well spent. (Oh by the way, educators, charities, etc. can get Deliverators for free!)
The Deliverator Loves You
That’s right, it loves you. And it wants to make your life easier. Its sole purpose in life is to help you deliver stuff to your friends or customers in Second Life. It knows how tedious it is for you to have to drag-and-drop an item onto dozens — or hundreds — or even thousands! — of people’s profiles. It cries tiny tears inside its little plywood heart when it thinks about all the fun things you could be doing instead.
Oh, Deliverator, don’t be sad! We’ll tell everybody how great you are, and then they’ll all want you!
The Deliverator is Super Neat-o
- So easy to use! Just give it the item to deliver, plus a notecard with the names of the people to deliver to, and off it goes! It will even guide you through each step! Go, Deliverator, go!
- So smart! The Deliverator can deliver to practically anyone in Second Life, using just their name. They don’t have to go out of their way to touch anything, and there are no subscriptions or recurring fees to rain on your parade!
- So considerate! The Deliverator enjoys spending time with you, but it understands how busy you are. You don’t have to hold its hand, just start it delivering and go about the rest of your day. It will cheerfully chug along by itself, then send you an IM to let you know when it’s done. If you start to miss it, you can come visit it and check on its progress. It would really like that!
- So reliable! If the Deliverator can’t find some people on your list (it’s rare, but it could happen!), it will remember their names and tell you at the end so you can take care of them. The Deliverator doesn’t want anybody to be left out!
- So powerful! The Deliverator will help you again and again and again — there’s no limit to how many deliveries it can make! And it can deliver to as many people as you can fit in a notecard. Wowzers!
- So affordable!
You can get your own Deliverator at Cuddlefish Junction for just L$500!It’s transferable, so you can even let your friends borrow it from time to time. It would miss you, but the Deliverator loves to help friends, too!
The Deliverator Mega-Loves Educators and Charities
The Deliverator thinks people who help other people are awesome, and we couldn’t agree more! That’s why we give out Deliverators for free or at a huge discount to educators, charities, and other worthy causes like that! We’ve already given away over a hundred Deliverators to help educators from around the globe distribute educational materials to their students — and we’d love to help you, too!
Just make a notecard called “Deliverator – [Your Name / Organization's Name]” and write a paragraph or two about what you/your organization do, how you’ll be using the Deliverator, and how many you need. Then send it to Jacek Antonelli, and she’ll hook you up! Yay! (Sorry, I can no longer honor this offer.)
Alas, there are some nasty people out there who might try to use the Deliverator for evil, like spamming or harrassing people. It makes the Deliverator very sad when people abuse it that way, so we have had to make some rules about what you are not allowed to do with the Deliverator:
- Don’t be a spammer! Spamming people with unsolicited and unwanted items is a no-no.
- Don’t be a jerk! Don’t use the Deliverator to do anything that’s malicious, disrespectful to other people, or a violation of the Second Life Terms of Service and/or Community Standards.
As long as you don’t break these rules, you can pretty much use the Deliverator as you like. And since you’re all such lovely people, we’re sure it won’t be a problem. But, hypothetically speaking, if someone did break the rules in a big way, we’d have to block them from using the service. That’s no fun for anyone, so just play nice and we’ll get along fine!