A new revision (2008-06-02) of the Animation Exporter is available. This revision is mostly UI changes to improve usability, especially for new users who have not mastered Blender’s UI yet. The new layout will also scale better to different screen sizes.
Here’s the revision log:
- Changed window layout to be grouped more logically.
- Panel headers are now at the top, as is standard in most UIs.
- Moved the button toolbar to the Tweaking screen (Ctrl-Right).
- Minor UI tweaks to the exporter script.
- Auto-key is enabled by default. [Edit: Apparently this setting doesn't save with the file, so you'll have to enable it yourself.]
- Removed mesh UV maps and materials to reduce file size.
And a snapshot of the main view. Click to enlarge:
P.S. I still deny that I’m maintaining this thing, despite all evidence. :P